When it comes to building your podcast editing business, editing skills can only take you so far and rarely are the reason you land new clients. Have a solid marketing strategy can be what separates you from the crowd.
Tonight we have Anisha Prachaseri to help us figure it out. Anisha has over 15 years experience in her own international sales and marketing agency working with global, regional, local brands and startups.
Get in touch with Aniisha
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anishapja
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anishapja
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anishapfb
- Clubhouse: https://clubhousedb.com/user/anishapja
Appearing in this episode:
- Michelle Abendroth: https://rothmedia.audio | @rothmedia_audio
- Carrie Caulfield-Arick: https://yayapodcasting.com | @carriearick
- Bryan Entzminger: https://toptieraudio.com | @toptieraudio
Mentioned in this episode:
Join the Podcast Editor Academy
Are you looking to start or improve your podcast editing business? To turn your DAW into dollars (or your favorite currency)? If so, check out Podcast Editor Academy and use the code "YETIS" to get your first 30 days free!