We're so grateful for the work that Mark and Steve do to help us understand where rates are in the freelance and independent podcast editors marketplace. During this livestream, we will discuss the results and our reactions to those.
Listen to hear thoughts, insights, and questions from the community. And be sure to join the conversation!
Listen to Discover
- What the average rate is for 2022.
- The two keys to making more per hour worked
- Why changing DAWs to make more money could backfire
- What part of the rate survey continues to bother the Yetis
- Why the report can be valuable, even if it can't tell you what to charge
- Where to get the survey results
Links And Resources
- When Is It Time to Change Your Editing Software? - This is the episod where we talked about reasons you might want to change the software you use.
- 2021 Rate Guide | AIR
- Day Rate Calculator | AIR
- https://podcasteditoracademy.com/2022survey - Here's the website where you can see the results.
- Podcast Editors Club | Facebook - Join a community of over 8,000 other podcast editors on Facebook.
- Podcast Editors Academy - The place where you belong includes a community with knowledge and support for Podcast Editors who take their service offerings seriously.
Join Us Live!
This episode of the Podcast Editors Mastermind was edited by Alejandro Ramirez. You can find him on LinkedIn if you're interested in talking with him about editing your show.
Be a Guest
If you're a podcast editor, we'd love to see if you'd be a fit for a future episode. Fill out this form to let us know you're interested, and we'll contact you to see if it's a good fit.
Your Yetis Are
- Daniel Abendroth | Roth Media
- Carrie Caulfield Arick | YaYa Podcasting
- Bryan Entzminger | Top Tier Audio
- Jennifer Longworth | Bourbon Barrel Podcasting
About the Podcast Editors Mastermind
The Podcast Editors Mastermind is for professional podcast editors who want to grow their business and get more clients. We’re creating a community of like-minded professionals that are passionate about the art and science of editing podcasts.
Our goal is to help you build your business by providing tools, resources, and support so you can focus on what matters most—your craft. This isn’t just another group where everyone talks about how great they are at podcast editing; we show our work!
Follow or subscribe and take the Podcast Editors Mastermind with you today!
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy