Are you struggling with making sales calls?
Sometimes we all do. Whether it's fear, not knowing what to do, or feeling like nothing seems to go right, we've faced those same things.
Join us to discover what we do to overcome those fears. We will share how we prepare, our mindset, how we view objections, and what to do if the conversation goes off track.
We can't promise 100% success (and you don't really want that anyway...), but we do want to see us all able to move forward with more confidence as we build our businesses.
Make sure you don't miss it. Listen today!
This episode is sponsored by Podcast Editor Academy
Are you looking to start or improve your podcast editing business? To turn your DAW into dollars (or your favorite currency)? If so, check out Podcast Editor Academy and use the code "YETIS" to get your first 30 days free!
Listen to Discover
- How discussing pricing early could be a good thing
- The value (and potential pitfalls) of having a framework or script
- One way to overcome the combined fear of talking about money and also just having the call
- One idea for how to establish value and credibility very quickly
Links And Resources
- Editor Corps – Let Your Podcast Take Flight - We mentioned that Mike Wilkerson has an interesting approach to pricing and skills demonstration. Here's the website for Editor Corps.
- Book Like A Boss: Booking Page Builder | More Bookings More Money - The booking service Bryan uses, that integrates with Zoom for meeting links. (Affiliate link. Qualifying purchases benefit Bryan.)
- MeetFox | Free Scheduling and Meeting Software - This is the all-in-one scheduling and video conference tool that Daniel referenced.
- Livestream Recording of How To Overcome the Fear of Making Sales Calls - Prefer to watch? Check out the live YouTube recording (and discover how much Alejandro has to edit out).
Join Us Live!
This episode of the Podcast Editors Mastermind was edited by Alejandro Ramirez. You can find him on Facebook if you're interested in talking with him about editing your show.
Be a Guest
If you're a podcast editor, we'd love to see if you'd be a fit for a future episode. Fill out this form to let us know you're interested, and we'll contact you to see if it's a good fit.
Your Yetis Are
- Daniel Abendroth | Roth Media
- Carrie Caulfield Arick | YaYa Podcasting
- Bryan Entzminger | Top Tier Audio
About the Podcast Editors Mastermind
The Podcast Editors Mastermind is for professional podcast editors who want to grow their business and get more clients. We’re creating a community of like-minded professionals that are passionate about the art and science of editing podcasts.
Our goal is to help you build your business by providing tools, resources, and support so you can focus on what matters most—your craft. This isn’t just another group where everyone talks about how great they are at podcast editing; we show our work!
Follow or subscribe and take the Podcast Editors Mastermind with you today!
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy