Are you a podcast editor wondering about how to differentiate yourself? Or maybe how to serve your clients more deeply so that you can earn more while working on fewer shows?
If that's the case, podcast management may be for you.
Listen as Lauren Wrighton – the host of the Podcast Manager Show shares what it takes to be a great podcast manager and how it can benefit both us and our clients.
Listen to Discover
- What a podcast manager does (or could do).
- Some characteristics that can position you as a great podcast manager.
- What to do when you want to take on areas where you aren't able to deliver the work yourself.
- How to grow into a podcast manager role.
- The value of open and candid customer conversations.
- Ideas for how to transition clients from editing to podcast management.
Links & Resources
- Podcast Manager Show
- Free Podcast Manager Masterclass
- If you enjoyed this, you may want to check out episode 6 with Dave Visaya, where we talked about some other ways that podcast editors could expand on what they deliver to their clients.
- If you're looking for ways to find your first client, you might benefit from episode 3, where Jennifer, Daniel, Carrie and Bryan shared the stories of their first clients.
About Lauren Wrighton
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist and producer who helps female business coaches launch and grow a podcast that makes an impact on their audience and their business. She also uses her expertise in podcast production to teach freelancers how to become podcast managers and develop their own clientele.
This episode of the Podcast Editors Mastermind was edited by Daniel Abendroth of Roth Media.
Be a Guest
If you're a podcast editor, we'd love to see if you'd be a fit for a future episode. Fill out this form to let us know you're interested, and we'll contact you to see if it's a good fit.
Your Yetis Are
- Daniel Abendroth | Roth Media
- Jennifer Longworth | Bourbon Barrel Podcasting
- Carrie Caulfield Arick | YaYa Podcasting
- Bryan Entzminger | Top Tier Audio
About the Podcast Editors Mastermind
The Podcast Editors Mastermind is for professional podcast editors who want to grow their business and get more clients. We’re creating a community of like-minded professionals that are passionate about the art and science of editing podcasts.
Our goal is to help you build your business by providing tools, resources, and support so you can focus on what matters most—your craft. This isn’t just another group where everyone talks about how great they are at podcast editing; we show our work!
Follow or subscribe and take the Podcast Editors Mastermind with you today!